Re: Darcs FTBFS on some arches

Trent W. Buck wrote:

> Joachim Breitner <nomeata@debian.org> writes:
>
> > diff -rN old-debian/control new-debian/control
> > 4,5c4,5
> > < Maintainer: Trent W. Buck <trentbuck@gmail.com>
> > < Uploaders: Isaac Jones <ijones@debian.org>,
>
> Hi, it looks like this hasn't gone through, due to FTBFS issues.
> Is someone else looking into this?  It occurs to me that maybe nobody
> noticed there were issues because the emails still go to me.

I am aware of this.

I would like to upload the latest version, but that doesn't
build on all platforms (powerpc is broken, possibly others)
because Data.Vector needs GHCi and GHCi is broken on powerpc.

With I'm currently working on that problem and getting some help
from GHC upstream, but its a difficult problem and I don't have
a uge amount of time to work on it.

I should probably just fix the FTBFS on the current version.

Erik
Erik de Castro Lopo
http://www.mega-nerd.com/