Re: RFS: (new) algebra & lots more

Hi,

Am Sonntag, den 04.09.2011, 17:17 +0100 schrieb Iulian Udrea:
> Should we not have waited until semigroupoids and categories were
> cleared from NEW first and then proceed with uploading the rest of the
> dependencies? There's a dependency graph here:
> http://vasks.debian.org/~iulian-guest/haskell/algebra.png.

no, why should we? Now they are all in NEW and will eventually reach
unstable.

> Also, it seems that you forgot to push some buttons. vty and
> cryptocipher are broken, they need to be binNMUed to pick up the new
> dependencies.

Thanks. Generally, I tend to wait for a short bit, so that all (or most)
architectures have built the new dependencies, so that binNMUs are
schedueled there, too. Generally, scheduling binNMUs happens with some
delay, feel free to nudge me if a certain uninstallability is annoying.