Re: hledger 0.15, alex, and related mess

Hi there,

On Sun, Sep 04, 2011 at 12:41:31PM +0000, Clint Adams wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 04, 2011 at 01:42:28PM +0200, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> > Is there some urgent need to get hledger 0.15 into unstable? If not, my
>
> It depends on what you consider "need", I suppose.
>
> > preference is to fix the other packages first. I’m sure upstream
> > appreciates the help :-)
>
> Iain seems to be on top of the alex issues.  Hopefully we'll be
> ready soon.

I just did agda for now. Look at the patch I applied there[0] for
inspiration. Haddock looked easy, but I didn't look at gtk2hs. From what
I can see, if you just want to be minimial, it's just an issue of
converting Char → Word8 (fromIntegral . ord) depending on what AlexInput
looks like.

Other patches welcome. I might look at the rest in some days if nobody
else does.

Ta,

--
Iain Lane                                  [ iain@orangesquash.org.uk ]