Re: ghc-7.2.1-rc1

Joachim Breitner wrote:

> FYI, ghc-7.2.1-rc1 was released. I am packaging it for experimental,
> using darcs.debian.org:/darcs/pkg-haskell/experimental/ghc for my
> changes.
>
> Erik, it seems your kfreebsd and powerpc patches are either applied
> upstream or replaced by a similar patch. But you still might want to
> have a look over it.

Yep, I'm aware of that. I haven't specifically looked at what is
in the sources now, but when that change went into the GHC tree
it looked fine.

However, I do know ghci is broken on powerpc so it probably worth
disabling that in the debian/rules file with:

    ifeq (powerpc,$(DEB_HOST_ARCH))
       echo "GhcWithInterpreter=NO" >> mk/build.mk
    endif

Erik
Erik de Castro Lopo
http://www.mega-nerd.com/