Re: Darcs FTBFS on some arches

Joachim Breitner wrote:

> Am Sonntag, den 10.07.2011, 11:28 +1000 schrieb Erik de Castro Lopo:
> > Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:
> >
> > > Looking at the tests, some of which are failing on my laptop.
> >
> > FTBFS can be recreated on amd64 if /bin/sh is dash instead of
> > bash.
> >
> > Is there a way to require that sh is dash in the builder or does
> > this need to be fixed in the tests (easy option would be to
> > disable the tests that fail due to bashisms).
>
> can’t you replace #!/bin/sh by #!/bin/bash?

The scripts already have "#!/usr/bin/env bash" at the top,
but they are run using the system(3) function which ends up
doing:

     sh -c script-name.sh

However, now I can't reproduce it. It was happening reliably
switching back and forth between dash and bash and now it
passes regardless of the shell.

Weird!

Erik
Erik de Castro Lopo