Re: Alioth status update, take 3

Hi,

Joachim Breitner <nomeata@debian.org> writes:
> I was not following PET2 development. What are the advantages over PET?
> And does it work already with darcs (which is what pkg-haskell uses)?

PET2 was written to support multiple VCS, currently Git and Subversion.
Adding support for darcs should be fairly easy.  If someone has time to
help me with darcs, I can write the PET module for it (I have never used
darcs myself).

It also supports several VCS backends for a single team.  For example
both packages maintained in Git and Subversion show up on pkg-perl's
PET2 page.

Regards,
Ansgar