Re: Graph updated

Hello,

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 04:37:55PM +0200, Giovanni Mascellani wrote:
On 26/05/2011 11:45, Joachim Breitner wrote:
Hi,

updated
http://pkg-haskell.alioth.debian.org/haskell-pkg-graph.pdf.
again and I must say, the recently increased activity by Iain and
Giovanni clearly shows!

:-)

I don't know how this graph is generated, but it still seems a bit out
of date: most of happstack packages were uploaded more than a week ago
(haskell-happstack-util, for example), but are still red.

Red means uninstallable. This is confirmed in the case of haskell-happstack-util at [0].

We'll need to do more binNMUs in due course to get everything installable again.

Thanks,
Iain

[0] http://packages.qa.debian.org/h/haskell-happstack-util.html