Re: New alioth

Marco Túlio Gontijo e Silva wrote:

> As a part of the alioth changes, some things stopped working.  /home now is
> /srv/home.  I changed all _darcs/prefs/defaults, but pet.conf also must be
> changed.  Joachim, can you do the fix?

On that note, I used to be able to ssh into (alioth|darcs).debian.org
but since the new alioth was set up I can't.

I've logged into my alioth FusionForge account but can't find anything
to tinker with that may get my ssh access back.

Note I am only a DM, not a DD, in case that matters.

Cheers,
Erik
Erik de Castro Lopo
http://www.mega-nerd.com/