-doc in build depends?

Hi,

I have a vague feeling that we do not need to Build-Depend on the -doc
files of the dependencies. I think haddock is creating the links
“blindly”, only relying on the haddock-html field in the ghc-pkg data
base, so having the .html and .haddock files available is not required.

If someone has time to verify that, that would be great.

We would have to change the Recommends-list-generating code in
haskell-devscripts, but it is safe to assume that for a link pointing
to /usr/share/doc/<foo>/html, we can Recommend: <foo>. Maybe such code
could be put in a separate script, as it is not really tied to Haskell.