Re: ghc: could not execute: /usr/lib/ccache/gcc

On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 09:41:14AM +0530, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> Dear i386 buildd admins,
>
> the new ghc release has many build problems, but this one is new to me
> and has not occured for example on amd64:
>
> for setup in Setup.lhs Setup.hs; do if test -e $setup; then ghc --make $setup -o debian/hlibrary.setup; exit 0; fi; done
> [1 of 1] Compiling Main             ( Setup.hs, Setup.o )
> ghc: could not execute: /usr/lib/ccache/gcc
> https://buildd.debian.org/fetch.cgi?pkg=haskell-transformers&arch=i386&ver=0.2.2.0-1%2Bb1&stamp=1299789692&file=log&as=raw
>
> Is the use of ccache in buildds something new? Is there something broken
> with the setup or is it my fault? Are packages now required to build
> with ccache?

I don't still ccache, and you should be able to see that it's not
installed in the log file.  Checking the schroot to make sure:
$ ls -l /usr/lib/ccache/gcc
ls: cannot access /usr/lib/ccache/gcc: No such file or directory

So I have no idea why you tried to use it.

Kurt