[Fwd: Magnus Therning: On maintaining Haskell packages for a Linux distro]

Hi,

I guess some of you have already seen this, if not, you should. We
should evaluate if we can make use of this and if so, make it work with
Debian as well. If possible, together with Magnus as to avoid a fork.

Any takers?

Thanks,