Goodie to do for later

Hi,

hoogle can run locally. For that to be effective (and further push
Debian as the best platform for Haskell developers), we could consider
the following steps:

 * Package hoogle for Debian.
 * Pass --hoogle to the "Setup haddock" run while building all our
   packages. This will add a .hoo file to the package (probably next
   to the .haddock file).
 * Add a trigger to the hoogle package to combine all these .hoo files
   into a global index.

This way, our users will always have a current hoogle index for all
locally installed Haskell libraries ready to use.

Additionally, the :hoogle command to ghci as descried in
http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Hoogle#GHCi_Integration
could be enabled in Debian by default.

Issues are the indices for the base package, which seem to need special
care (according from what I read on
http://neilmitchell.blogspot.com/2008/08/hoogle-database-generation.html ), and probably others.

This is just an idea to keep in mind. Once ghc7 is in experimental,
there is much other stuff to do, but maybe this can be done.