Re: libghc6-gtk-dev for lucid and maverick

Am 23.09.2010 14:50, schrieb Andy Stewart:
> Christian Maeder <Christian.Maeder@dfki.de> writes:
>
>> [adding gtk2hs-users@lists.sourceforge.net]
>>
>> Am 23.09.2010 14:13, schrieb Joachim Breitner:
>> [...]
>>
>>> I just had a look at the output of
>>> $ diff -ur gtk-0.11.0/ gtk-0.11.2/
>>> and there many changes there (plus bumped dependencies on glib, pango,
>>> cairo). I have doubts that the release team will be happy about such a
>>> change during a freeze.
>>
>> I think (I'm almost sure) the latest version of gtk2hs-buildtools is
>> needed to build gtk-0.11.2.
> Yes, i have finish this problem in gtk2hs darcs.

This hackage release works:
http://hackage.haskell.org/package/gtk2hs-buildtools-0.11.2

It is also under "Upstream" and package "gtk2hs-buildtools" of:
http://pkg-haskell.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/pet.cgi

Cheers Christian

P.S. The bug for debian is this one:

(Should the source code be attached somehow?)