Re: Please add freeze exception for darcs-monitor

Hi Joachim.

Excerpts from Joachim Breitner's message of Qui Set 09 05:53:21 -0300 2010:
(...)
> Am Mittwoch, den 08.09.2010, 17:01 -0300 schrieb Marco Túlio Gontijo e
> Silva:
> > I just found a grave bug in darcs-monitor (#596127), which makes it unusable
> > for everyone.  It's a simple issue, the patch is attached.  I've made an upload
> > of the 0.3.8-2 version to sid.  Can you please unblock it?
>
> I think you can avoid this problem by passing --datasubdir (and possibly
> --datadir) to cabal configure, as done by agda, bluetile,
> haskell-leksah.

Good point.  In fact, this sound to me as such a good idea that we may want to
do this to all packages, with an exception for the packages that have more than
one version, like parsec.  Maybe we can include --datasubdir=$(CABAL_PACKAGE)
in hlibrary.mk, and add --datasubdir=$(CABAL_PACKAGE)-$(CABAL_VERSION) in
debian/rules for parsec and other packages in the same situation.

What do you think about it?

Greetings.
(...)
--