haskell-configfile and haskell-dummy

Hiya,

I was alerted to a strange error in Ubuntu[0]. After some digging, it turned out to be that haskell-configfile hasn't had its doc package renamed yet. This also prevents haskell-dummy from migrating, along with the plugins-doc package which is obsolete since we removed hs-plugins (and another issue with haskell-src-exts which is external).

I fixed both of these problems: please sponsor haskell-configfile and haskell-dummy for me.

Cheers,
Iain

[0] http://launchpadlibrarian.net/51289159/upload_1850541_log.txt