Re: New version of haskell-tagsoup ready for upload.

Marco Túlio Gontijo e Silva wrote:

> >   TagSoup/Test.hs:7:7:
> >     Could not find module `Text.HTML.TagSoup.Match':
> >       it is a hidden module in the package `tagsoup-0.9'
> >       Use -v to see a list of the files searched for.
>
> Is this imported really needed,

Yes it is.

> that is, are there public modules that export
> the functions needed by the example?

No, the functions used the example program are not re-exported
by other modules.

> > I've logged a bug with upstream here:
> >
> >     http://code.google.com/p/ndmitchell/issues/detail?id=316
> >
> > Should we remove this example from the -doc package all together until
> > this upstream issue is fixed?
>
> If the answer to my question is no, then I think this is a good temporary
> solution.

I'll give upstream a couple of days to respond. If there is no
response in that time I'll remove the example from the -doc package.

Cheers,
Erik
Erik de Castro Lopo
http://www.mega-nerd.com/