Re: [GHC] #4074: Forking not possible with large processes

Hallo Joachim.

Excerpts from Joachim Breitner's message of Dom Mai 23 17:25:26 -0300 2010:
(...)
> as you probably know, we have a problem with ghc on slower architectures. I
> hope that the cause was found, and a possible fix was applied to ghc:
(...)
> So maybe someone else wants to try it?

I've tried to reproduce it with the code you posted in the ticket, and I could
reproduce it with 2500 * 1024 * 1024.  I also reproduced it on a recently built
version of GHC, just before the inclusion of this patch.  I'll build GHC again
and try to reproduce.

Auf Wiedersehen.
(...)
--