Re: [Pkg-haskell-commits] darcs: haskell-parsec: control: Provides libghc6-parsec-*.

Hi.

Excerpts from marcot's message of Sex Mai 21 17:31:54 -0300 2010:
> Fri May 21 20:30:49 UTC 2010  Marco T[_\c3_][_\ba_]lio Gontijo e Silva <marcot@debian.org>
>   * control: Provides libghc6-parsec-*.

I obliterated this patch in alioth.  If anyone has pulled it, please obliterate
it in your repositories too.  I and nomeata noticed that there are some
packages that build-depends on libghc6-parsec-dev: haskell-irc, missingh,
helium, hdbc-postgresql and pxsl-tools.  This is not good, since we'd not know
deterministicly against which package they would be built (libghc6-parsec2-dev
or libghc6-parsec3-dev) in case libghc6-parsec3-dev provided
libghc6-parsec-dev.

After the transition is done, we should make this packages Build-Depends on a
specific version of parsec, and introduce this patch again.

Greetings.
--
marcot
http://wiki.debian.org/MarcoSilva