Re: RFS: first batch of packages involved in transformers 0.2 transition

Hi,

> They build correctly against haskell-transformers 0.2.*. After this four
> are ready, I can proceed with haskell-midi and (finally)
> haskell-haskore.

I’m just looking at haskore. The cabal file specifies a lot of
versioning constraints on the dependencies that are not reflected in
debian/control. Please fix this. This way, the package is not tried on
the buildds with non-working dependencies. Also, when upgrading a
package, "apt-cache showsrc" will already tell you which other packages
will break.