Re: [Pkg-haskell-commits] darcs: gtk2hs: control: Don't use haskell:Suggests, since the documentation is in gtk2hs-doc.

Hi.

Excerpts from Marco Túlio Gontijo e Silva's message of Qua Abr 21 09:05:40 -0300 2010:
(...)
> Excerpts from Joachim Breitner's message of Qua Abr 21 06:08:53 -0300 2010:
(...)
> > BTW, wouldn’t it make more sense to fix haskell-devscripts to not
> > suggest non-existing -doc packages? It has debian/control available, so
> > it should know whether there is a doc package.
>
> This is a good point but I don't see the need to do this right now since ...
(...)
> > Alternatively, Providing: the non-exising libghc6-*-doc packages would
> > work as well. But I guess I’m a bit too late with my ideas :-)
>
> ... this is a better idea than changing haskell-devscripts.  No, you're not
> late, I'll do this one.  To avoid obliterating, I'll push a new patch that
> changes it.

I just thought that the change in haskell-devscripts is necessary because of
the -prof packages.  This is also happening in agda:

http://packages.debian.org/sid/libghc6-agda-dev

Which Suggests: a non-existing package.  I'll try to work on this issue,
checking if the package is in control for all the packages that would be
included in substvars and should be there.

Greetings.
--
marcot
http://wiki.debian.org/MarcoSilva