Re: First stab at haskell-haskore

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 14.04.2010, 21:31 -0430 schrieb Ernesto
Hernández-Novich:
> The LaTeX sources have a few glitches and missing images that I'm
> sorting out with upstream. However, I'd really appreciate if anyone
> could review what I've put in debian/rules in order to have the PDF
> generated and in its proper place as part of libghc6-haskore-doc. The
> resulting PDF is fine, but I'd like to know if there is a better way of
> doing it.

Looking at the commit mail only, I’m wondering:

Does upstream not provide a Makefile for building the documentation, as
most projects do? If not, why not propose that and keep the Makefile in
the upstream repository, and just call "make -C doc/" from debian/rules?
This would simplify debian/rules and benefit other users as well.

Greetings,
JOachim