Considering uploading ghc6 6.12.1-13

I'm thinking of doing one more upload of ghc6, now that the dust has
settled somewhat.  With luck, this would be the last revision before
the release.  Speak up if there's anything you'd still like to see
fixed.

This is what I'm considering now:
ghc6 (6.12.1-13) unstable; urgency=low

  * Remove debian/watcher.sh.  (Closes: #571824)
  * Don't ship /var/lib/ghc-6.12.1/package.conf.d/package.cache with ghc6.
    (Closes: #574417)

 -- Kari Pahula <kaol@debian.org>  Tue, 06 Apr 2010 22:56:01 +0300

I'll just ask buildd admins to increase the timeout threshold if I see
that happen.  There's little I can do about the long build times
itself.

One thing that I'd like to leave until after the release is to split
ghc6 into a couple more packages, one for haddock and other for the
dynamic libs.  This would reduce the package size (re #571537).  IIRC
there's some hope that 6.12.2 would generate smaller binaries, too.

I may be putting too much stuff into /var, now that ghc6 is using
packages.conf.d.  I'll look into moving that (again) to /usr/lib in a
future version.