Re: Upcoming potential haskell breakage in testing

Hi,

Joachim Breitner wrote, Thu, 28 Jan 2010 12:29:05 +0100
Am Mittwoch, den 27.01.2010, 22:51 +0000 schrieb Adam D. Barratt:
> The upcoming lenny point release includes a fix to ghc6 to resolve a
> deadlock issue on 64-bit architectures, together with a number of
> binNMUs for affected packages on those architectures.
[...]
> a side-effect of the point release will be that
> the new ghc6 source package and many of the binNMUs will be pushed in to
> testing from stable; in some cases, the binNMUs will also be propagated
> to unstable.
[...]
thanks for the heads up. From my POV, I can see no issues with these
uploads. Binaries built from Haskell sources are independent from
haskell-libraries and such, therefore, no breakage should occur.

Unfortunately, I appear to have missed a few packages from the unstable pov. The extra packages which will also end up being propogated to unstable are:

dfsbuild 1.0.2.0+b1 alpha
hat 2.05+rerolled-7+b1 alpha
hat 2.05+rerolled-7+b1 amd64
hat 2.05+rerolled-7+b1 ia64
helium 1.6-4+b1 ia64
hmake 3.13-0.1+b1 alpha
hmake 3.13-0.1+b1 amd64
hmake 3.13-0.1+b1 ia64
libghc6-hat-dev 2.05+rerolled-7+b1 alpha
libghc6-hat-dev 2.05+rerolled-7+b1 amd64
libghc6-hat-dev 2.05+rerolled-7+b1 ia64
uuagc 0.9.6-1+b1 alpha
uuagc 0.9.6-1+b1 amd64
uuagc 0.9.6-1+b1 ia64