Darcs vs. Git again

Hi.

These mass changes of debian/watch made me think about having our
decision of having some packages in Git and some in Darcs.  I think it
would be better to use only one VCS for the group, to make it easier to
do this kind of changes, that affects all packages.

I reviewed my opinion from the last time we discussed this, and I'm not
a radical for darcs: I'd be happy to work with Git too.  OTOH, pet[0]
works for darcs and there're 86 dirs in /darcs/pkg-haskell against 12
in /git/pkg-haskell.  So, because of these points I think it would be
more practical to change them all to darcs.

Please comment.

Greetings.
--
marcot