Re: Hash-based depdendcies – please review

Hallo Joachim.

Qua, 2010-01-13 às 18:49 +0100, Joachim Breitner escreveu:
> with ghc6-6.12.1, it is really easy to use hash-based dependencies. I
> implemented it in haskell-devscripts, but it needs review and testing.

This is great!  I have tested it a little bit and it seems to be
working.  I believe we can improve these tests if we upload
haskell-devscripts as it is to experimental, and some libraries, to see
what's working and what's not working with ghc6 6.12.

Do you link the idea?

Greetings.
(..)
--