Re: RFS: [Pkg-haskell-commits] [SCM] Packaging for Agda branch, master, updated. debian/2.2.4+dfsg-1-10-ga1592fb

Hey,

On Wed, Jan 06, 2010 at 08:02:05PM +0100, Joachim Breitner wrote:
Hi,

[...]

A standard library package will follow shortly now that agda supports
relocatable agdai files. This really isn't a Haskell package, but fits in with
these which the team already maintains. Should I have the packages
DHG-maintained or just by myself (considering that they won't share
anything with the Haskell libraries and applications)? I could have them
under pkg-haskell on Alioth but set the Maintainer: as myself.

I’m reluctant. If these really are no Haskell packages any more, then
they would be better hosted within collab-maint or a project of their
own. We don’t host perl6 modules either, just because pugs is written in
Perl :-). I hope you understand that.

Yes. This makes sense. I just wondered whether it would be appropriate. I shall put it under collab-maint. (Hopefully you or another DD in the group will still be willing to sponsor :)

Regards,
Iain