hinotify

Hi All,

 I've created a package for "hinotify", which I need to enable a
 feature that I like in xmobar. It's a very basic cabal package, so I
 essentially just copied the template and replaced the relevant stuff.

 I'm not currently a debian maintainer, and when I read through the
 list archive and saw that the DHG maintains many of the haskell
 packages collectively, it sounded like a better idea than maintaining
 it myself (although I would be happy to keep it up to date).

 How should I go about submitting the package for review? Should I
 follow the standard process from the New Maintainer's Guide, or would
 it be better just to have a member of the group take care of that
 part?

 For now, I've stashed the source package at:

 https://github.com/GooseYArd/debian/tree/master/libghc6-hinotify

 any advice appreciated!

 thanks,
 .andy