Re: Looking for a sponsor for haskell-augeas package

Joachim,

The #7 bug number irefers to http://trac.haskell.org/augeas/ticket/7.  I haven't filed an ITP for the package,
I'm not interested in maintaining more than just this package at this time.
I'm OK with the DHG maintaining the package.
Please let me know if there are any changes I should make to the source to make this easier.

Thanks,

- jude

On Sat, Nov 20, 2010 at 11:11 AM, Joachim Breitner <nomeata@debian.org> wrote:
Dear Jude,

http://wiki.debian.org/Haskell/CollabMaint/PackageTemplate.

> Please let me know if there's a better way I should be going about
> submitting the package.  This is my first attempt at submitting a
> package.

thanks for working on haskell package. Before reviewing it in detail
(http://mentors.debian.net/cgi-bin/sponsor-pkglist?action=""> says it closes Bug# 000007, which sounds wrong. Did you file an ITP for the package?), a general question:

 * Do you want to maintain more than this Haskell package?
 * If yes: Why don’t you join the Debian Haskell Team and push your
packaging there?
 * If no: Then it’s probably easier if the DHG maintains this package
together with the 200 other Haskell packages. This would also relieve
you from having to learn about Haskell policy etc.

BTW, the proper mailing list for discussions is
debian-haskell@lists.debian.org.