Re: Needs a pkgconfig-depends on gtk+-2.0

On Sun, Aug 08, 2010 at 05:32:50PM +0200, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> In the case of bluetile, it would be nicer if the C could could be moved
> to one of the binding packages. Jan, have you submitted it there in any
> form yet?

That would be indeed the proper solution. I have submitted this feature
request a little while ago:
http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/gtk2hs/ticket/1198
But I haven't (yet) looked at patching Gtk2Hs myself.

Regards!
Jan

PS: Thx Iain for writing up that patch. I had seen Bluetile fail to
    build on Maverick before, but was hoping someone who knows more about
    how Maverick differs from Lucid would step in. Glad that actually
    happened. :-)