Re: magic-haskell git vs. archive

Hi Joachim.

Excerpts from Joachim Breitner's message of Qui Ago 05 10:48:18 -0300 2010:
(...)
> I think something went wrong with the magic-haskell package.
> 1.0.8-4 in the archive has
> Conflicts: magic-haskell-doc
> while the git repository has
> Conflicts: magic-haskell-doc (<< 1.0.8-4)
> and that is tagged 1.0.8-4
>
> The latter is better and would prevent magic-haskell-doc from appearing
> at
> http://edos.debian.net/edos-debcheck/results/unstable/1280981021/alpha/list.php#magic-haskell-doc
>
> Any idea what went wrong?

No, probably some mistake mine.  I've created a new revision, which only
includes this change.  I was going to build it, but the network connection
where I am now is not very good, so I'll do it latter.

Greetings.
(...)
--
marcot