Leksah packaging open questions

Hello Joachim,

Sorry for the long delay. Actually I took some free time from Leksah to
return now with new enthusiasm.
It was not so wise to write in German and just privately, as it would be
important to hear, what other people have to say.

If I recall it right, open questions on the Leksah packaging for Debian:
1. Leksah will download sources for packages via cabal unpack from
hackage, if it is configured this way.
2. Leksah will download prebuild metadata packages for packages, were
the run of haddock failed from leksah.org, if it is configured this way.

I don't see this as a problem, as e.g. cabal-install is in Debian, and
Leksah does just the same. You see it as a problem. Is that a correct
description?

Cheers
	Jürgen