Let ghc6 Provide ghc6-ghci?

Hi,

seeing all those build failures of various TH using packages on some
arches, and the inconsistent  handling of it (Architecture field,
Not-for-Us, just letting it fail), I thought of a possibly cleaner and
easier solution.

Wouldn’t it be very easy for the ghc6 package to add another virtual
package into the Provides: line, indicating that this build supports
ghci/TH? Maybe “ghc6-ghci” (or something better – I don’t care :-))?

Then packages using TH could just Depend on that, the buildds or
wb-admins would not be bothered any more and when a new architecture
gains TH support, it’s just a matter of uploading the ghc6 package to
make all libraries buildable again.

@kaol: Would you implement such a Provides? The rest of us can the
figure out the affected packages and add the Depends.