Re: forcing a rebuild (pandoc)?

+++ Joachim Breitner [Apr 19 10 15:07 ]:
> Hi,
>
> Am Sonntag, den 18.04.2010, 20:27 -0700 schrieb John MacFarlane:
> > Debian Haskellers:
> >
> > pandoc 1.5.1.1 failed to build on some architectures (including i386)
> > because of a bug in haskell-devscripts, which has now been fixed. Is
> > there a way to force rebuilding on the architectures where the build
> > failed? I'm assuming it should work now that haskell-devscripts has been
> > updated.
>
> yes, just ask the wanna-build team (as I am doing in this mail)
>
> @wb-team: According to the maintainer, pandoc can be re-tried:
>
> gb pandoc_1.5.1.1-1 . alpha i386 s390

Thanks for your help with that.

One more pandoc issue:  https://buildd.debian.org/pkg.cgi?pkg=pandoc
shows a State of 'Dep-Wait: highlighting-kate-doc' on powerpc.
It seems that all the highlighting-kate packages are installed now
on powerpc, so I think we just need to schedule a rebuild, right?

Do I do this by sending the following to debian-wb-team@lists.debian.org?

@wb-team: According to the maintainer, pandoc can be re-tried:

gb pandoc_1.5.1.1-1 . powerpc

Can I do that even if I'm not a debian developer?

John