Re: haskell-http 40000009-1

haskell-cabal-install build ok, as did pandoc.

I pushed 40000009-1, as there is no evidence suggesting that it breaks
anything, even though I was unable to build darcs:

darcs 2.4-1 game me an error in haskell_policy:
## It seems that hlint has found errors. This usually means that you
## have used a forbidden function. See contrib/darcs-errors.hlint for
## explanation. Please also disregard any possible parse errors.

I also tried darcs 2.2.0-1:
src/Darcs/Commands/Record.lhs:139:4:
    The last statement in a 'do' construct must be an expression
make[1]: *** [src/Darcs/Commands/Record.o] Error 1

Did I miss something?

Cheers
Leandro Penz