Re: haskell-type-level ready for upload

Hi,

Am Montag, den 05.04.2010, 16:33 +1000 schrieb Erik de Castro Lopo:
> The option I really wanted was:
>
>     {-# OPTIONS_HADDOCK hide #-}
>
> I've add a quilt patches directory containing a patch that adds
> that one line. I've also emailed the patch upstream.

sounds good, uploaded.

If you do any communication with upstream (or anyone else) on behalf of
the DHG, don’t be shy to CC the list. It would also make it easer for us
to follow up.

In this particular case, I’d suggets to upstream to describe in the
description of the module Data.TypeLevel.Num.Aliases how the alias look
like, so that the user still finds the required information.