Re: [Pkg-haskell-commits] darcs: haskell-llvm: Clean up Build-deps. Add install depends on llvm-dev.

Marco Túlio Gontijo e Silva wrote:

> Hi Erik.
>
> Excerpts from Erik de Castro Lopo's message of Ter Mar 30 20:46:53 -0300 2010:
> > Marco Túlio Gontijo e Silva wrote:
> (...)
> > > I'll update PackageTemplate to this case of a binding to a C library.
> >
> > That would be nice.
>
> By the way, what's the utility of having the PackageTemplate in two places?  I
> updated only in the wiki until now.

I actually prefer the one in darcs because I can then copy that one
into a new directory and start editing.

Maybe the wiki should say, "to get a good template for the debian
directory, get it by doing 'darcs get ....'."

Erik
Erik de Castro Lopo
http://www.mega-nerd.com/