Re: RFS: haskell-{texmath,text,url}

Joachim Breitner ha scritto:
> Just checking: did you verify that haskell-hstringtemplate builds with
> the new haskell-text?

Actually, I didn't: while I was working on it, I reminded me "Before
asking for RFS, I have to check for rdeps to build correctly", but then
I forgot.

Anyway, I tried, and hstringtemplate doesn't seem to have problems.

> Also, I’m curious: Is there a specific reason to update these packages,
> e.g. something depending on the new versions, or specific bugs/features
> you know about?

John McFarlane asked me to update texmath. The other don't have a
specific feature, except maybe the fact that soon or late my AM will
check my packages, and I think that having them up-to-date is better
than having old ones. Anyway, there is still quite some time for this.

Thanks, Giovanni.
--
Giovanni Mascellani <mascellani@poisson.phc.unipi.it>
Pisa, Italy