Re: darcs patch: Update to 0.4.7 (for Darcs 2.4). (and 3 more)

Hi,

Am Donnerstag, den 18.03.2010, 02:26 -0700 schrieb Trent W.Buck:
> This ought to update haskell-hashed-storage to 0.4.7.  I was a little
> scared to just push it to darcs.debian.org without discussion, in case
> I made a mistake or stepped on someone's toes.

don’t bee too shy, there is nothing that can not be fixed
afterwards :-). And please send non-automatic mails to d-haskell, they
might get lost on pkg-haskell-maintainers.

> Thu Mar 18 15:53:49 EST 2010  Trent W. Buck <trentbuck@gmail.com>
>   * Revert mmap 0.5 compatibility (see http://bugs.darcs.net/issue1753).

Please also remove the patch file if it is no longer used. Otherwise, no
objections.