darcs patch: Correct build.

Fri Mar  5 18:23:43 BRT 2010  Marco Túlio Gontijo e Silva <marcot@debian.org>
  * Correct build.
New patches:

[Correct build.
Marco Túlio Gontijo e Silva <marcot@debian.org>**20100305212343
 Ignore-this: 74ba665bfcd18a86fbd3705122052e04
] {
hunk ./Makefile 5
 JFP_DIR = jfp-release

 release:
+	(cd tools; make)
 	(cd report; make release)
hunk ./Makefile 7
+	touch libraries/library.idx
 	(cd libraries; make release)
hunk ./Makefile 9
-	(cd jfp-release; make)
-	cp h98-revised.html $(RELEASE_DIR)/index.html
-	cp haskell98-bugs.html h98.gif $(RELEASE_DIR)
-	gzip < jfp-release/h98-book.ps > $(RELEASE_DIR)/h98-book.ps.gz
-	gzip < jfp-release/h98-book.pdf > $(RELEASE_DIR)/h98-book.pdf.gz
+	cp report/h98-revised.html $(RELEASE_DIR)/index.html

 jfp:
 	-mkdir $(JFP_DIR)
hunk ./report/Makefile 121

 # Can't use pdflatex because of eps inclusion

-release: haskell.ps html
+release: haskell.ps html $(RELEASE_DIR)
 	ps2pdf haskell.ps
 	gzip < haskell.ps > $(RELEASE_DIR)/haskell.ps.gz
 	cp haskell.pdf $(RELEASE_DIR)/haskell.pdf
hunk ./report/Makefile 131
 	cp haskell98-bugs.html h98.gif $(RELEASE_DIR)
 	cp haskell98-revised-bugs.html h98.gif $(RELEASE_DIR)

+$(RELEASE_DIR):
+	mkdir $@
+
 publish-pdf: report.pdf
 	gzip < report.pdf > y:Haskell/haskell98-report/report.pdf.gz

hunk ./tools/Makefile 23
 	$(CC) -o verbatim verbatim.o

 run_tex: tex.hs
-	$(GHC) -o run_tex tex.hs -fglasgow-exts -H20m -package lang
+	$(GHC) -o run_tex tex.hs -fglasgow-exts -H20m

 run_index: index.hs
 	$(GHC) -o run_index index.hs -fglasgow-exts -H20m
hunk ./tools/tex.hs 85
 import IO hiding (bracket)
 import Char(isSpace, isAlpha, isDigit)

-import IOExts(unsafePerformIO)  -- debugging only
-
 data FontStyle = RM | IT | TT | Bold | Sym | UL
     deriving (Eq,Show)

}

Context:

[#2533: Generic functions that take integral arguments should work the same way as their prelude counterparts
**20080907164046]
[very minor typos in section 5.6
Malcolm.Wallace@cs.york.ac.uk**20080317131229]
[note typo in 3.17.2, rule 8, on the errata webpage
Malcolm.Wallace@cs.york.ac.uk**20080317105732]
[typo in section 3.17.2, rule 8, for pattern-matching n+k.
Malcolm.Wallace@cs.york.ac.uk**20080317104257]
[Note buffering issues in an example program in Chapter 7, I/O.
Malcolm.Wallace@cs.york.ac.uk**20080218121534]
[minor typo (spotted by Stefan O'Rear)
Malcolm.Wallace@cs.york.ac.uk**20061127105938]
[typo in Prelude index for 'break' - example was incorrect
Malcolm.Wallace@cs.york.ac.uk**20061017151603]
[note ongoing errata page in the README
Malcolm.Wallace@cs.york.ac.uk**20061017150914]
[TAG Revised version of Haskell'98, converted from CVS
Malcolm.Wallace@cs.york.ac.uk**20060920213004]
[New lexical bug discovered.  --: introduces a comment, but should be a varsym.
malcolm**20051213124051]
[Bug discovered by Russell O'Connor: approxRational operates over closed
malcolm**20050815141344
 intervals, not open intervals.
]
[Note deficiencies in the printed index.
malcolm**20050610151719]
[Finally!  HTML rendering of the FFI Addendum.
chak**20050423142704]
[Fix date.
malcolm**20050104171703]
[Remove a further ambiguity in section 3.17.2 #6.
malcolm**20050104171422]
[New bug discovered in the context-free syntax.
malcolm**20040916102328
 (Also tidy source to 80-column width.)
]
[small changes
ijones**20040801214942]
[Implemented a few fixes we talked about on IRC:
ijones**20040801211834

 (12:10:13) Marvin--: SyntaxLaptop: the example Setup.lhs on page 3 is wrong, it should import defaultMain and set main = defaultMain
 (12:10:46) Marvin--: SyntaxLaptop: and I think we call it sdist, not src-dist?
 (12:20:38) Marvin--: SyntaxLaptop:  \"funky, path\\\\name\"   is really broken, it should be  "funky, path\\name"
 (12:20:47) Marvin--: the escapes comes from being in a haskell string in the module! :)

 (12:22:10) Marvin--: hmm, now I think I remember what the issue with the dashes was
 (12:23:08) Marvin--: oh, and it should be documented exactly what paths look like
 (12:23:43) Marvin--: page 18 says import Distribution.Make (setup), that damn well should be defaultMain too ;-)
 (13:14:15) igloo: Oh, Marvin, am I being dopey or does the new spec not answer my questions about eh example at the start?
 (13:14:37) igloo: e.g. how does it know which files are part of the package
]
[added more details about Setup.description fields
ijones**20040801153645]
[Added a bunch of information about the package description.
ijones**20040731220145]
[Missing operator =<< from the table of fixities.
malcolm**20040730094342]
[Page number.
malcolm**20040729101800]
[Clarify the order of matching in a named field pattern.
malcolm**20040729095415]
[* added "clean" target to setup script spec.
ijones**20040726042016
 * updated test case for package description file.
 * Added note about chasing dependencies and "modules" field:
    Note that in the future, though the Modules field will be
    available, it will not be necessary to provide it for building
    executables and libraries.  Instead, the user will provide only the
    "Main-Is" field (for executables) and the "Exposed-Modules" field
    (for libraries).  The system will chase down dependencies from
    those modules and include them in the library or source
    distributions.
]
[Cleaned up package description stuff
ijones**20040626212122

 FIX/TODO: Provide BNF-type grammar, especially for field contents,
 remove below checklist and questions, fix package filename.

 Added example package description and more syntax.  Please
 double-check.
]
[* Added new personas:
ijones**20040626203617
 ** Peter Packager, as an umbrella for Rowland et al
 ** Isabella Installer, as someone who uses Peter's packages

 * Added some notes on the personas to clarify against the perception
   that they are non-overlapping roles.

 * Added a little "layered tools" section, just to get this on record.

 * Some reformatting
]
[Change maintainer's name.  Make it pass W3C HTML validation.
malcolm**20040611154256]
[Add new bug reports
simonpj**20040611134227]
[Fix index bugs
simonpj**20040611134211]
[Line break changes only
simonpj**20040611134114]
[Mostl suggestions from Graham Klyne.
ijones**20040606212608

 * Changed pkg.desc to Setup.description.  Open to suggestions on this.
   Made an "entity" so it can be easily changed.

 * changed "tests and design notes may be omitted" to "design notes may
   be omitted" in order to change emphasis.

 * Clarified that --prefix and --install-prefix are for file locations
   only, having nothing to do with "grafting" or whatever.
]
[* changed #!runhugs (etc) to #!/usr/bin/env runhugs
ijones**20040606204207
 * Small formatting stuff

 * Implemented Keith Wansbrough's suggestions.

 ** noted that the #! line isn't a requirement, just a convinience.
    Clarified that you can compile and run the Setup script if you want.

 ** Clarified that user and system modules where exposed modules
    overlap can both be registered.  "(However, one may register a
    system package which exposes a module with the same name as a user
    package, and vice-versa.)"

 ** some "setup" to "./Setup.lhs"

 ** Added rubric of --user having no effect when together with
    --install-prefix.
]
[Added more justification and explanation of the Setup script.
ijones**20040606200737]
[Changed HPS to Cabal.
ijones**20040606013107

 Some reformatting of code.
]
[Reverted changes from pkgname=version to pkgname-version.
ijones**20040525141058]
[* Changed "library" for "tool" in a number of places
ijones**20040525015138
 * Made this into an "entity" so it's easy to change back.
 * changed pkgname-num to pkgname=num (revert if you want)

 * Changed "no provision for installing the compiled files anywhere
   other than the place specified in the --prefix flag" to something
   more accurate, since the "install" command actually has
   --install-prefix.

 * Added "main modules" to list of things needed in a package
   description
]
[* Changed article ID to hps
ijones**20040525004702
 * Changed date
 * added &hps; entity, so we can change the name if we want :)
]
[System packagers: mention that we expect there to be external tools
simonmar**20040518132509
 which can take a Haskell package and generate a template RPM spec
 file etc.
]
[Markup, s/shared/global/
simonmar**20040518114011]
[mainly markup
simonmar**20040518112707]
[uninstall updates
simonmar**20040518110748]
[Simon's updates
simonmar**20040518104910]
[Typos, and add an extra blank line in #! scripts to make them legal
ross**20040517150404
 literate scripts.
]
[Lots of updates (mostly markup).
simonmar**20040517145437]
[markup & simple changes
simonmar**20040511122438]
[Add the draft Haskell Package System spec
simonpj**20040511114510]
[Update description of forkProcess; add descriptions for
wolfgang**20040506121110
 rtsSupportsBoundThreads, runInBoundThread and runInUnboundThread
]
[Final version of 1.0
chak**20031201064035]
[* 6.3: Footnote regarding __STDC_ISO_10646__ added to text introducing
chak**20031117091137
        `CWString'.
]
[6.3:
chak**20031112045811
  - Stated explicitly that memory allocated by `newCString' and friends
    can be deallocated by `MarshalAlloc.free'
  - Improved documentation
]
[Bump RC #
chak**20031105082456]
[* 6.2: CWChar -> CWchar
chak**20031105082053
 * 6.3: CWChar -> CWchar
]
[* 5.3: Fixed typo
chak**20031102104034
 * 5.7: Fixed a mistake in the type of `peekByteOff' and `pokeByteOff' (the
        type variable constrained by `Storable' must be different from the
        parameter of the `Ptr')
 * 6.3: Improved documentation
]
[Bumped RC #
chak**20031031073258]
[* 5.5  : Added `FinalizerEnvPtr', `newForeignPtrEnv', and
chak**20031031072645
          `addForeignPtrFinalizerEnv'
 * 6.3  : Added John Meacham proposal for `wchar_t' support as well localised
          string marshalling; in particular, this adds `CWString' and
          `CWStringLen' as well as the `CWString' and the `CAString' family
          of marshalling routines.  In addition, `charIsRepresentable' was
          added.
]
[Started restructuring the document to make it another addendum
wolfgang**20030918220221
 to the FFI addendum
]
[Remove this file, as it has been replaced by threads.tex a long time ago.
wolfgang**20030918220119]
[Changes since RC11:
chak**20030801064356
 * 5.5: Swapped argument order of `newForeignPtr' and `addForeignPtrFinalizer'
]
[Added a section dealing with what primitives have to be modified or added:
wolfgang**20030613212044
 forkIO, forkOS, isCurrentThreadBound and forkProcess
]
[Zap the old proposals, leave only Proposal 4.
wolfgang**20030613131032]
[* 5.5  : added `newForeignPointer_' and renamed `foreignPtrToPtr' to
chak**20030612051407
          `unsafeForeignPtrToPtr'
 * Fixed typos
]
[* 3.3  : Clarified use of foreign functions of pure type
chak**20030609145753
 * 4.1.1: Clarified the meaning of foreign imports without a & that have a
          non-functional type in Haskell
 * 5.1  : Clarified the scope of safe use of unsafePerformIO
 * 5.5  : "pre-emptive" dropped in footnote regarding finalizers.
 * Typos throughout
]
[The relevant nhc98 version number is 1.04.
simonmar**20030530161511]
[Build the PDF version automatically too.
simonmar**20030530161302]
[Add the library "policy document" to this page, so it can now be found
simonmar**20030530161125
 in a standard place.  We don't claim it's an addendum, however.
]
[date Hugs compliance
ross**20030530160646]
[Add a simple web page
simonmar**20030530152623]
[RC 10:
chak**20030522093809
 * 1:     Mentioning interaction with foreign threads as an open problem.
 * 2 & 3: Removed `threadsafe' again, as the proposal for thread support is
          still evolving and it is not yet clear whether a new safety level
          is required.
 * 5.5:   Added the type synonym `FinalizerPtr' and rewrite the documentation
          of finalizers.
 * 5.6:   Clarified the description of `StablePtr'
 * 5.8:   Added `finalizerFree'
 * 6.2:   All the types in CTypes must be newtypes that are exported
          abstractly.
]
[RC 9:
chak**20030521121917
 * 5.8: `MarshallAlloc.reallocBytes' is no longer permitted on memory
        allocated with `alloca' or `allocaBytes'.

 * Added extra COPYING file and a Makefile for a tarball (as requested by Igloo
   for Debian)
]
[Add Kevin and John as some-time editors
simonpj**20030516152624]
[Add Proposal 4
simonpj**20030506112030]
[Third proposal, from S&S
simonpj**20030501105432]
[Corrected a typo in the formal semantics;
wolfgang**20030430224539
 Added a paragraph about a possible change to the semantics to the "Issues" section
]
[Model forkIO in the semantics
wolfgang**20030425175748
 Remove the \ret action, as it is not needed
 Explicitly state an important invariant
 Clean up a bit
]
[Added a completely new and much better [:-)] proposal, as Part II of the
wolfgang**20030425150459
 document.
]
[Add ack
simonpj**20030408081826]
[Fix <= typo, which is fixed in the printed version
simonpj**20030408081819]
[commit bug files
simonpj**20030407154030]
[H98 revised bug list
simonpj**20030407150715]
[Added a simple proposal for setting and getting widget properties.
simona**20030404183730]
[Added Vicenzo's comment.
simona**20030320104603]
[A summary of the GUI Task force discussions.
simona**20030320001237

 This document contains summaries of the discussions on the mailing lists.
 It is hopefulle useful in specifying the CGA.
]
[reorder sections
simonpj**20030303111221]
[Added sections about (my version of) the proposed extensions to the
wolfgang**20030216224823
 FFI syntax, about the proposed addition to the libraries, and about
 unresolved issues.
]
[Explained the reason for it all in the introduction. Fix a few typos.
wolfgang**20030207134530]
[Corrected a mix up with RC numbers
chak**20030122090159]
[* Clarified the lexis of C identifiers and C header file names
chak**20030122084826]
[* In `ForeignPtr', added `mallocForeignPtrArray' and `mallocForeignPtrArray0'
chak**20030122054714
 * Clarified spec of allocations functions adding constraints taken from the
   corresponding C routines
]
[* `mallocBytes' and `allocaBytes' must align memory sufficiently for any
chak**20030114122100
   basic foreign type that fits into the allocated block
 * Using Ross' wording of the size/alignment constraint on Storable
]
[Imported the grammar style used by the FFI Addendum (v0.5a)
chak**20030114065833]
[Added a `ffi.ps' target to Makefile
chak**20030114065553]
[Well, it's 2003 now.
chak**20030113141748]
[% * Removed typos in the description of the module `ForeignPtr'
chak**20030113141628
 % * Added Peter Gammie to the list of acknowledged people
 % * `addForeignPtrFinalizer' guarantees that finalizers for a single foreign
 %   pointer are executed in the opposite order as they were added.
 % * Added the constraint "sizeOf x `mod` alignment x = 0" to `Storable'
 % * Added Ross Paterson to the list of acknowledged people
]
[More small changes to
simonpj**20030113130856

   a) formatting
   b) index entries

 Many due to Ross Paterson, Simon Marlow, Malcolm Wallace.

 This is pretty much exactly what CUP will publish as the Haskell 98 book.
 (I say "pretty much" because CUP got a set of sources a month or two ago,
 and have been modifying them independently, so some formatting changes
 might differ slightly.)
]
[Corrected two typos (one of them in rule FCALL1).
wolfgang**20030110193146
 Added a note to the syntax for a native thread in section 3.
]
[corrected a minor inconsistency in rule (FCALL2)
wolfgang**20030110173418]
[Added TEXINPUTS=../styles: to the front of the LaTeX command so it
reid**20030110172623
 doesn't assume people have hacked their paths.

]
[Reqts from Wolfgang
simonpj**20030110155330]
[Threads stuff
simonpj**20030110154508]
[Add style files
simonpj**20030110154454]
[More stuff
simonpj**20030110151416]
[Add threads document
simonpj**20030109172335]
[Added query about meaning of 'threadsafe' (from ffi mailing list 29 Nov 2002).
reid**20030105221826

 It is not clear from the report what 'threadsafe' means but my best
 guess suggests that the report is wrong to say that implementations
 which support a single Haskell thread may safely ignore the
 'threadsafe' keyword.  Indeed, it seems that such implementations
 should either add extra locking or reject 'threadsafe' ffi
 declarations.
]
[added the second proposal
wolfgang**20030105174024]
[Added summary of final outcome of finalizers doc to introduction.
reid**20030105153611

 Created a file to hold threads proposal/comments and put my proposal
 in there and left a place for Wolfgang to put his proposal in next to
 it.
]
[Minor changes to
simonpj**20021210115111

   a) formatting
   b) index entries
   c) cross references (to 'chapter' not 'section' now the
      Report is a book)

 All due to Ross Paterson
]
[Add ctSec to the export list for Time
simonpj**20021210114858]
[* Changed order of arguments of `mkIOError' and `annotateIOError' to match
chak**20021209055208
   with the current implementation in GHC's FFI libraries.
 * Added change log entry for Sven's changes
]
[Tweak title to match formatted version.
ross**20021203121723
 Also gave the brief table of contents a more compact layout.
]
[Delete extraneous <
ross**20021203111441]
[Fix indexing of a few operators, particularly (\\), which was making a
ross**20021203102722
 a small mess.
]
[HTML formatting fixes.
ross**20021203011714]
[wibbles
simonpj**20021202151600]
[Add haskell.idx to avoid bootstrap problems
simonpj**20021202145634]
[--------------------------------
simonpj**20021202145333
 	This version should typeset the
 	Haskell 98 language and libraries
 	as a single book rather than as
 	two separate reports.
 	--------------------------------
]
[Add subsection sed-ery; minor changes to tex.hs
simonpj**20021202145306]
[--------------------------------
simonpj**20021202112203
 	Just pre-CUP-publication version
 	--------------------------------

 Includes all the changes that are in the CUP published version,
 but still as two separate reports.  Next thing to do is to merge them.
]
[* Fixed prototypes for hs_init, hs_exit, and hs_set_argv.
panne**20021117142646
 * Added hs_free_stable_ptr and hs_free_fun_ptr.
]
[Mentioned hs_free_fun_ptr, which is important for the same reasons
panne**20021117140030
 hs_free_stable_ptr is.
]
[Nit-picking: hs_freeStablePtr => hs_free_stable_ptr. This is more
panne**20021117134336
 consistent with hs_perform_gc and hs_set_argv. Furthermore, it's the
 name Hugs already uses.
]
[Added text about problems with shared thunks.
reid**20021021092435
 Rambles a bit - feel free to edit.
]
[Added dissenting note to the claim that case for Haskell finalizers
reid**20021016080535
 was stronger in presence of concurrency.  IMHO, SimonPJ's example
 didn't demonstrate the claim because it was an argument to be able to
 finalize _Haskell_ objects which contain C objects using Haskell
 finalizers and so didn't actually involve ForeignPtrs at all.

 Minor cleanups - e.g., changing back-references to forward references,
 clarifying that 'finalizer' meant 'Haskell finalizer', etc.
]
[Eliminate some duplication, and fix up the structure a bit.
simonmar**20021015130700

 Alastair, I'm afraid I removed one or two of your comments that were
 simply out of place or duplicated points made elsewhere.  We don't
 want to make the document any more hard to read than the email thread
 that it is supposed to be summarising.
]
[Added my comments from last night.
reid**20021015112907

 The structure of the document isn't quite ideal (too many forward
 references) but didn't want to mess with it too much.

 There were conflicts with the previous commit which I did my best to
 resolve.  I don't think I broke anything but I couldn't always
 identify what had been changed in the previous commit so I may not
 have been successful.
]
[various additions
simonmar**20021015094750]
[attributions wibble
simonmar**20021014170758]
[Add finalizer rationale document.
simonmar**20021014170314]
[typo
chak**20020913020928]
[Add new preface
simonpj**20020912080711]
[* Added mallocForeignPtr and mallocForeignPtrBytes.
chak**20020912061623

 * Added hs_perform_gc().
]
[Clarified that all operations in Bits are member functions of the
chak**20020911073130
 type class.  Reverse the meaning of the sign of the second argument
 for `rotate' and `shift' (this makes it the same as GHC used all
 the time).  `bitSize' on `Integer' etc is now undefined.

 Allowing multiple calls to hs_init() and clarified the constraints
 on the relative timing between hs_set_argv() and
 getProgName/getArgs.
]
[Added some clarifications
chak**20020910134905]
[* 1.4:   Clarified the wording
chak**20020910122304
 * 4.1.4: clarified that header files
          do not impact the semantics of foreign calls, but may be required
          for correct code generation by some systems
 * 5.5:   Finalisers must be external functions to facilitate the
          implementation on Haskell systems that do not support pre-emptive
          concurrency
]
[I've applied all the changes discussed over the last 2 moniths that
reid**20020809113244
 received some support and no dissent.

   Changes since RC5:
   * Author list: changed Alastair Reid's institution
   * 4.1.1: Removed [lib] from impent syntax and discussion
   * 4.1.3: Added parentheses round FunPtr ft to make it easier to
            understand a tolerably complex type.
   * 4.1.4: Removed all mention of library objects
   * 6:     Specified that HsBool==int in table2
            Relabelled column 1 in table 3 (C symbol -> CPP symbol)
            Replaced 0 and 1 with HS_BOOL_FALSE/TRUE

 You will need this file:

   http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~chak/haskell/grammar.sty

 to build it.  (I came close to adding this file to the repo but
 figured that Manuel must have a reason for not having done so
 himself.)

 Changes not applied:

 - I really, really want to resolve the ForeignPtr issues soon.

     http://www.mail-archive.com/ffi@haskell.org/msg00655.html
     http://www.mail-archive.com/ffi@haskell.org/msg00544.html
     http://www.mail-archive.com/ffi@haskell.org/msg00545.html

 - I'd like to see a standard way to call the GC from C

     http://www.mail-archive.com/ffi@haskell.org/msg00565.html

   Note that Hugs and GHC have had this for ages except that we call the
   function 'performGC' and there's no way to control how many generations
   are collected.

 - I see the question of Function prototypes as a portability problem
   waiting to happen.  Either Hugs and GHC are right (you should use the
   user-supplied header file or NHC is right (you should ignore the
   header file).  They can't both be right if we want portable code
   so the report should be clear about which one is right.

   (Given my druthers, I'd drop header files from the foreign import syntax
   and say that you have to specify it on the command line or propose that
   we standardize some variant of the GHCism {-# -include "foo.h" #-}.  But
   I'm not excited enough about it to push hard for this.)

 - Changes to hs_init

     http://www.mail-archive.com/ffi@haskell.org/msg00539.html
]
[* 5.6: Clarified documentation of `StablePtr's
chak**20020614083802]
[Changes discussed on the FFI list:
chak**20020426074017

 * Added threadsafe

 * Replaced `entity' by `impent' and `expent'
]
[* 5.8: Clarified documentation for `MarshalAlloc.free'.
chak**20020409015241
 * 5.8: Added `MarshalAlloc.realloc'.
 * 3.2: Clarified the description of foreign types; so far, `IO ()' was
   strictly speaking not included as a valid return type.  Currently,
   functions of type `a -> ()' are included.  Do we want this?  Their use
   might not be portable if they include side effects.
 * 4.1.5: New section discussing the traps & pitfalls of type promotion with
   C bindings.
]
[Another erratum from Martin D. Kealey.  Added him to the ack section.
chak**20020204093712]
[Correction by Martin D Kealey <martin@kurahaupo.gen.nz>.
chak**20020204085240]
[Renamed the functions constructing `ErrorType's, as `userError' collided with
chak**20020204083924
 a function name in the Prelude.
]
[Small matters
simonpj**20020129094641]
[index changes
simonpj**20020128173821]
[Version 1.0, Release Candidate 1
chak**20020110101621]
[Late Dec release
simonpj**20011221160025]
[Mainly Enum
simonpj**20011102162648]
[Changes in Oct
simonpj**20011101134343]
[Typos.
malcolm**20011030182045]
[Improved wording
chak**20011030101920]
[Inlined the rationale
chak**20011029080711]
[Integrated pending changes for 1.0.  This is nearly finished now.
chak**20011028150121]
[Contd revision
chak**20011019015206]
[More tinies
simonpj**20011004162852]
[October release
simonpj**20011002090927]
[- revised preface & intro
chak**20010926140705
 - corrected special ids
]
[Precedence of (:)
simonpj**20010924162941]
[Literate layout
simonpj**20010924150601]
[End Sept
simonpj**20010924144048]
[Export lists cumulative
simonpj**20010913132908]
[Simon
simonpj**20010911161917]
[Simon
simonpj**20010911130428]
[Operators and such
simonpj**20010910110937]
[Operators and such
simonpj**20010910110623]
[Sept 10
simonpj**20010910083158]
[End August
simonpj**20010831160308]
[Processed notes
chak**20010830161317]
[Edited to reflect pre-ICFP discussion on version 1.11.
chak**20010830160350]
[August release
simonpj**20010823164141]
[Modules
simonpj**20010823161927]
[Lexical mainly
simonpj**20010823161657]
[Fix typos only.
malcolm**20010823154804]
[Done while away at c-- workshop
simonpj**20010820075753]
[* Revised the spec of which types can be marshalled as arguments
chak**20010819101012
 * Checked all FIXMEs
]
[Covering all current marshalling libraries.
chak**20010818150804]
[Covering all language-independent marshalling modules now.
chak**20010818031102]
[Added most of the language independent marshalling functionality.
chak**20010817021249]
[Add Makefile
simonpj**20010814154343]
[Small stuff
simonpj**20010814153833]
[Extended the description of the FFI libraries.
chak**20010814085540]
[Many small changes
simonpj**20010814074825]
[* Started on the section about Marshalling libraries
chak**20010809073419
 * Covered the intro and the modules Int, Word, and Ptr
]
[Add README
simonpj**20010710123527]
[Simon
simonpj**20010618095243]
[More towards the revised report
simonpj**20010611131005]
[Adjusting revision number to be consistent with previous releases.
chak**20010609125505]
[Initial revision
chak**20010609125214]
[Small revision to May release (deriving, tuples)
simonpj**20010530134712]
[May 2001 release
simonpj**20010530105906]
[Towards the revised Reports
simonpj**20010529154000]
[Ix and a few typos
simonpj**20010528143947]
[Empty log message
simonpj**20010405162240]
[Empty log message
simonpj**20010328150423]
Patch bundle hash:
832ed02732887443e270836b030c21461a0e1238