Problems injecting my first package

Greetings.

I wanted to start with the simplest package of them all, to make sure I
understand the workflow. I followed [1] and built haskell-non-negative,
except for the fact that I didn't file an ITP. The package builds fine
on my Sid pbuilder on a Lenny box. The watch file works, tested with

$ uscan --verbose
-- Scanning for watchfiles in .
-- Found watchfile in ./debian
-- In debian/watch, processing watchfile line:
   opts="downloadurlmangle=s|archive/([\w\d_-]+)/([\d\.]+)/|
archive/$1/$2/$1-$2.tar.gz|,filenamemangle=s|(.*)/$|
non-negative-$1.tar.gz|"
http://hackage.haskell.org/packages/archive/non-negative     ([\d\.]*
\d)/
-- Found the following matching hrefs:
     0.0.1/
     0.0.1/
     0.0.2/
     0.0.2/
     0.0.3/
     0.0.3/
     0.0.4/
     0.0.4/
     0.0.5.1/
     0.0.5.1/
     0.0.5/
     0.0.5/
Newest version on remote site is 0.0.5.1, local version is 0.0.5.1
 => Package is up to date
-- Scan finished

After making sure the package was fine, I followed [2] in order to
inject the package. I did

$ cd haskell-non-negative/debian
$ darcs init --darcs-2
$ darcs add *
$ darcs record -a
$ darcs put \
  emhn-guest@darcs.debian.org:/darcs/pkg-haskell/haskell-non-negative
$ ssh alioth.debian.org \
  /darcs/pkg-haskell/tools/add-hooks.sh haskell-non-negative

and it worked out fine. I used [3] to make sure things were where they
are supposed to be, and they are.

Then I wanted to try building it again, once again following the
instructions in [2] by doing

$ tools/pkg-haskell-checkout haskell-non-negative
Copying patches, to get lazy repository hit ctrl-C...
Finished getting.
haskell-non-negative: Version (0.0.5.1) available on remote site:
  http://hackage.haskell.org/packages/archive/0.0.5.1/
  (local version is 0.0.5.1)
uscan warning: Downloading
 http://hackage.haskell.org/packages/archive/0.0.5.1/ failed:
404 Not Found
Couldn't download tarball with uscan or apt-get source. See above for
errors

But no joy. The watch file inside haskell-non-negative-debian is the
same one that worked fine in my initial package. The URL shown in the
above error message has nothing to do with the URLs in the watch file,
so there's something wrong I've been unable to figure out.

Any hints?

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/Haskell/CollabMaint/PackageTemplate
[2] http://wiki.debian.org/Haskell/CollabMaint/DarcsBasic
[3] http://darcs.debian.org/pkg-haskell/haskell-non-negative/
--
Ernesto Hernández-Novich - Linux 2.6.28 i686 - Unix: Live free or die!
Geek by nature, Linux by choice, Debian of course.