Frozen haskell packages?

Hi release team,

although the haskell packages are not really close to a transitional
state yet (armel just built the compiler, mips and mipsel haven’t yet),
I had a look at the haskell packages on
http://bts.turmzimmer.net/details.php. I did not see any surprising
problems, but I was wondering why the packages haskell-hsh and
haskell-hsql have a [FROZEN] prepended. Is this something left-over from
a previous transition? Does this need action?

Also, it seems that we will not get a solution for ia64. Is there a
problem with removing the ia64 haskell packages from testing now, or
should we do it as late as possible? (Assuming that this is actually the
correct thing to do.)