Re: Broken links in /usr/share/doc/ghc6-doc/html/libraries/index.html

Hi,

Am Samstag, den 20.02.2010, 11:04 -0200 schrieb Marco Túlio Gontijo e
Silva:
> The links in this file are generated by the .haddock file, which is in the -dev
> package.  So, if the -dev package is installed, and not the -doc, the links
> for the documentation of this package will be shown in this page, but they'll
> be broken.
>
> The origin of this problem is the move of the .haddock file to the -dev
> package.  The only way I can think of fixing it is making the -dev Depends: on
> the -doc.  Maybe changing it from Suggests: to Recommends: is a more reasonable
> solution.

another solution would be a patch
to /usr/lib/ghc6-doc/gen_contents_index to ignore .haddock files where
the corresponding data is missing.

In that case, we need to make sure that installing/removing a -doc
package also triggers the ghc6-doc trigger.