Request to join the group

Greetings from Venezuela!

I'm interested in joining the Haskell Collaborative Maintenance Group,
to see if I can get Haskore [1] and its dependencies packaged and
available in Debian. I use it a lot for my research, and will be using
it as part of an optional class on applied functional programming I
teach at a local university.

My alioth username is emhn-guest and I already have set it up for SSH
access using keys, since I've been working with the Perl Group
maintaining the Perl modules needed to keep my webgui package up to
date. You'll meet me as SquOnk on IRC.

I've already built some packages following

http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Creating_Debian_packages_from_Cabal_package

with good results in Sid/Squeeze. I'd appreciate any pointers in how to
do it for Lenny, or if I need to do it in a completely different way.

Thanks!
--
Ernesto Hernández-Novich - Linux 2.6.28 i686 - Unix: Live free or die!
Geek by nature, Linux by choice, Debian of course.