Re: RFS: [Pkg-haskell-commits] [SCM] Packaging for Agda branch, master, updated. debian/2.2.4+dfsg-1-10-ga1592fb

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 06.01.2010, 00:03 +0000 schrieb Iain Lane:
> I've just updated agda and agda-bin to the new upstream releases. Please
> consider sponsoring.

I won’t get to it today. Unless someone else is faster, I’ll do it
within the next days.

> For agda, I have updated the 50agda.el file that is
> shipped to make the emacs mode work based on some feedback from
> upstream. It looks fine to me, but more eyes would be nice as I don't
> really know what I'm doing there.

No emacs user here, so I can not comment.

> A standard library package will follow shortly now that agda supports
> relocatable agdai files. This really isn't a Haskell package, but fits in with
> these which the team already maintains. Should I have the packages
> DHG-maintained or just by myself (considering that they won't share
> anything with the Haskell libraries and applications)? I could have them
> under pkg-haskell on Alioth but set the Maintainer: as myself.

I’m reluctant. If these really are no Haskell packages any more, then
they would be better hosted within collab-maint or a project of their
own. We don’t host perl6 modules either, just because pugs is written in
Perl :-). I hope you understand that.