Re: haskell-netwrok

Hallo Joachim.

Em Ter, 2009-12-29 às 13:28 +0100, Joachim Breitner escreveu:
(...)
> Am Dienstag, den 29.12.2009, 10:23 -0200 schrieb Marco Túlio Gontijo e
> Silva:
(...)
> > By the way, haskell-zlib seems not to be responding.  I can't pull or
> > push to it.  I thought about removing it and putting it again there, do
> > you think is a good option, or should we try to discover what's wrong?
>
> it works fine here.

Good to hear.  I investigated and noticed that my repository had
conflicts with the repository in alioth.  It seems like a bug in darcs,
which as hanging on pull and push.  I just re-get the haskell-zlib
repository, redone the patches, and resent them.  It applied nicely.

Greetings.
(...)
--
marcot