Re: RFS: haskell-deepseq and haskell-cautious-file

Thanks, I didn't know that was the default.

> I see you added a hugs package to deepseq? Are you a serious user of
> Hugs? We really need someone to pay special attention to the needs of
> hugs users in the DHG...

No, I'm not. I added the hugs library because it compiled without
problems (in the other two packages hugs didn't support some feature
used by the package itself), but I'm not a power hugs user. Which
problems are there with hugs in DHG?

Thanks, Giovanni.
--=20
Giovanni Mascellani <mascellani@poisson.phc.unipi.it>