Re: Introducing me

Hi Joachim,

Joachim Breitner ha scritto:
> I’m glad to see more people wanting to help in the DHG, you are added to
> the project.

Thank you.

> Please read http://wiki.debian.org/Haskell/CollabMaint, especially
> http://wiki.debian.org/Haskell/CollabMaint/DarcsBasic, to get an basic
> overview. When you package library, have a look at other libraries on
> http://darcs.debian.org/pkg-haskell/ to check common procedures. Also
> previous review mails like „Re: RFS: haskell-hscurses“ by me from
> 18.12.2009 19:27:18 can be instructive.

Thank you for your suggestion. I had already spotted out many of them,
and will read the missing as soon as possible.

Just a question: is there any strong preference for using darcs, or is
git fine as well? I'm quite used to git and, if possible, would like to
continue with it.

Thanks, Giovanni.
--
Giovanni Mascellani <mascellani@poisson.phc.unipi.it>