Re: Introducing me

Giovanni Mascellani <mascellani@poisson.phc.unipi.it> writes:

> I would like to maintain some haskell packages: I'm quite new to
> haskell, but I find it a really good language.

If you feel like helping out, I have a bunch of bioinformatics stuff
that I'd love to see packaged in Debian.  I've started a bit on my own,
and put my (as far as I can tell, successful) attempt at packaging the
bioinformatics library in my Ubuntu PPA.  After I did this, things have
been piling up, and the debification effort has taken a back seat.

If you're interested, I'd be happy to help out getting the various
pieces together.

-k