Re: RFS: haskell-hscurses

Hi Paul,

Am Samstag, den 28.11.2009, 10:30 +1100 schrieb Paul Bone:
> On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 11:52:05AM +0100, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> > Am Freitag, den 27.11.2009, 13:31 +1100 schrieb Paul Bone:
> > > I've addressed Ben's feedback and re-uploaded the package to mentors.debian.net
> >
> > you are a member of the pkg-haskell-team, why don’t you upload your
> > package to our darcs repositories? This would be easier for us.
> >

> I plan too.

I just noticed that you uploaded the package to the repo. Sorry for not
reacting earlier.

Upon a review of the package, I noticed the following issues:

 * The copyright file says that the contens are LGPL, but lacks a
reference to /usr/share/common-licenses/LGPL-2.1.
 * The debian/rule file does not use hlibrary.mk. This would turn this
into a three-line file. Have a look at the other packages on
http://darcs.debian.org/pkg-haskell/. You’ll also need to add a
dependency on cdbs then.
 * You should add the -doc packages to the build-depends as well, as
only then the generated docs will have correct links.
 * What is the build dependency on m4 for?
 * The Depends:, Recommends: and Suggests: fields are not complete
enough (e.g. ${shlibs:Depends}). Again, have a look at other packages.
 * There seems to be a consensus for libghc6-*-doc for the doc package
name for new package.
 * Not sure if the README.Debian is worth it. Most packages are only
available for ghc.

I’m tagging the package as UNRELEASED, pleas tag it back when you think
the package is ready for upload. Also, don’t be shy to ask any questions
about these points.