Re: [Pkg-haskell-commits] [SCM] Haskell binding to libmagic branch, master, updated. debian/1.0.8-1-3-gb0ffdb2

Hi,

Am Donnerstag, den 03.12.2009, 08:52 +1100 schrieb Erik de Castro Lopo:
> Joachim Breitner wrote:
> Whats the policy with this? Is it still either Darcs or Git or should
> we standardize on Darcs?

I’m not in favor of forcing this upon people – better get along with two
tools than lose one contributor.

But personally, I do support Darcs, especially due to my work that went
into the PET instance.

So it’s basically up to John. If you don’t like the Darcs packaging and
thin that you’d be able to contribute more with these packages in git, I
guess they should stay there. OTOH, if you think that your time
available to contribute to the DHG is very limited anyways and you’d
rather want to make live easier for the others, we would gladly put all
or some of the packages in the git repository into Darcs repository.